Click here for USDA mortgage rates:
USDA mortgages were developed to help people in rural areas purchase homes with favorable terms. The United States Department of Agriculture partially guarantees these mortgages. Since they are reserved for rural homes, there are income and property location requirements that must be met.
Here are some of the highlights of USDA loan program:
- 0% minimum down payment! (100% Loan-to-value)
- Loan amounts up to $548,250 for a 1 unit property
- No first time homebuyer restrictions
- Up to 6% seller concessions allowed
- Low monthly mortgage insurance payments
- Bankruptcy, foreclosure and short sale allowed after only 3 years
If you are looking for USDA mortgage financing, please don't hesitate to call or email me. I'd be happy to discuss your unique scenario and help you find the best solution.
Other available loans:Conforming