Click here for jumbo mortgage rates:
Jumbo mortgages have a higher loan amount than the conforming limit in a certain area. The conforming loan limit does vary by county, but for the entire state of Arizona, the conforming loan limit is currently $548,250. Anything over that limit is considered a jumbo loan and is subject to a different set of rates and underwriting standards.
Here are some of the highlights of some of our jumbo loan programs:
- 10% minimum down payment (90% Loan-to-value)
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
- No first time homebuyer restrictions
- Up to 9% seller concessions allowed
- Only one appraisal required up to $2 million
- Bankruptcy seasoning of 2-4 years depending on circumstances
If you are looking for jumbo mortgage financing, please don't hesitate to call or email me. I'd be happy to discuss your unique scenario and help you find the best solution.