Click here for FHA mortgage rates:
FHA mortgages are insured by the the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. They remain a popular loan option because of the low down payment requirement and less stringent underwriting guidelines for prior derogatory credit.
Here are some of the highlights of FHA loan program:
- 3.5% minimum down payment (96.5% Loan-to-value)
- Loan amounts up to $331,760 in most Arizona counties
- No first time homebuyer restrictions
- Up to 6% seller concessions allowed
- Purchase only 2 years after bankruptcy
- Purchase only 3 years after foreclosure or short sale
If you are looking for FHA mortgage financing, please don't hesitate to call or email me. I'd be happy to discuss your unique scenario and help you find the best solution.